Altiplano Prime Texapore Low M
When you’re doing mile after mile on forest tracks and trails, the waterproof Altiplano Prime Texapore Low hiking shoes stay super comfortable from the first step to the last.
The special shape provides plenty of space at the front for your foot and good support at the heel when you’re walking on steep, rocky trails. Stabilisers provide added support to help keep your feet in good shape. So you get the same consistent level of comfort, even on longer hikes.
The well cushioned, anti-slip sole delivers a secure grip and relieves the strain on your joints, every step of the way. And if you have to cross a stream or it starts to rain – fear not! The shoe is fully waterproof, courtesy of the TEXAPORE membrane. All of which makes it ideal for long, adventurous days hiking – in all weathers.
- very water-resistant, robust nubuck leather
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, very breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- MOTION GUIDE: TPU shank for precision motion control
- COMFORT FIT PRIME: comfort fit with extra room for the forefoot and extra cushioning at the heel
- WOLF HIKE PRIME: comfortably cushioned hiking sole for intensive day hikes on natural paths
- GRIP SYSTEM PRIME: outsole with special rubber compound and special tread pattern for superior grip
- protective heel and toe caps
- hiking shoe for long day hikes
- waterproof, very breathable
- very comfortable
- well cushioned hiking sole
- Weight: 1010 g/pair (Size 9)
- Upper: Nubuck leather
- Membrane: Texapore O2+
- Lining: Circuliner (100% polyester)
- Midsole: Wolf Hike Prime
- Outsole: Grip System Prime