Crosser 18 Day Pack
The Crosser 18 Day Pack from Jack Wolfksin is a Multi-functionality backpack that combines practical outdoor detailing with features designed for office and college use. These days, a tablet or laptop is often a must-pack item of kit, so the pack features dedicated compartments for your tech.
To name a few of the great features; Tablet and laptop compartment or use for your drink bladder, attachments for your trekking poles and LED light, high-vis reflectors and a rain cover.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- Detachable chest strap and stowaway waist belt
- 14" laptop and 10" tablet compartments
- Stowaway attachment system for trekking poles
- large main compartment incl. laptop and tablet compartments, base compartment, 2 elasticated side pockets, large front pocket with organiser, fold-out waist belt pocket, zipped front pocket for rapid access
- Attachment for LED light
- Reflective detailing
- CROSS RIP 280D on Body: very lightweight, hard-wearing, ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- CROSS RIP 230D on Base: very lightweight, hard-wearing, ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- 18 Litres capacity
- 49 x 27 x 22 cms