Trekking Merino Compression
Jack Wolfskin Trekking Merino Compression
- knee-length trekking socks
- compression to ease fatigue
- very breathable
- good cushioning and padding
When you take off your trekking boots at the end of the day, you feels like you could do it all over again, because the TREKKING MERINO COMPRESSION socks really keep your feet fit.
They exert gradual compression on the calf muscles, which supports your blood circulation. So your legs stay fitter for longer.
Thanks to their special construction, these trekking socks cushion and support your feet where they need it most. They were developed in collaboration with sports sock specialists X-Technology. The breathable hybrid fabric with merino wool is soft and fast-drying, to help prevent blisters.
- ACTIVE COMPRESSION: gradual compression from the ankle to the calf to support blood circulation
- ARCH BAND: supports the ankle to promote a secure stance
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR: even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon
- CROSS ventilation: mesh fabric for good instep ventilation; spacer pads create a gap between foot and shoe padded ankle, instep and toe
- BIOSPLIT footbed: padding and ventilation zones relieve pressure on sole of foot at high stress areas blend of polyamide, acrylic, merino wool, polypropylene and elastane
38 % POLYAMIDE, 25 % ACRYLIC, 20 % WOOL, 12 % POLYPROPYLENE, 5 % ELASTANE